We advise clients on an extensive range of property law matters.
We are focused on providing clear and practical solutions to ensure that our clients achieve the best return possible from their property projects.
We act on transactions large and small including financial institutions, developers, land owners, borrowers, landlords and tenants, investors, vendors and purchasers.
We have in-depth experience of the legal intricacies involved in such transactions including:
- Sale and purchase of all types of residential and commercial property
- Property investment
- Property development
- Sale and purchase of farmlands
- Commercial leases
- Landlord & tenant issues/disputes
- Transfer of property to family members
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- First time buyers
- Transfers, sales, or purchases resulting from separation/judicial separation/divorce
- Purchasing with a partner/cohabitee, spouse, civil partner or family member
- Purchase and sale of sites